Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My thoughts on the Bachelor

Watching The Bachelor last night, my Monday night ritual ,was nothing short of the drama I have been anticipating...But what I got instead was utterly insane. I don't even know if I have words for how the show played out. Of course I know that ABC has EVERYTHING to do with the situations they put on tv, or what they want to have happen, but honestly this is ruining people's lives here. I have been a huge fan of The Bachelor since the very beginning...and enjoy almost every minute of it...until last night. Now I was indecisive (what's new) on who I wanted Jason to pick because the two girls have been my favs since the very first episode. But honestly how can anyone think it is ok to have Jason break an engagement with Melissa on national TV, only to turn 5 minutes later and be making out with Molly? I think that ABC had the three under contract for the final show, and any news had to stay under wraps until the show aired...they DID sign a contract after all:) I sort of feel like Melissa might have even know what was coming, despite her "surprise" at the After The Final Rose show. I ALSO feel like Molly has been in contact with Jason, regardless of what either say.
I could go on and on, but really I hope everything works out for all three of them. I will be curious to hear what is said on tonight's recap. Hopefully, it won't be as dramatic as last night's grueling 3 hours! I don't think I can handle that much more drama...at least until next season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment