Friday, March 26, 2010

38 Weeks

  • How far along: 38 weeks
  • Weight gain: 23 lbs.

  • Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Although I can still wear some non-maternity tops!

  • Belly button in or out: Outtie all the way!

  • Sleep: Waking up at least once a night to use the restroom. Then, I tend to struggle with falling back asleep which ends up leading me to the couch for the rest of the night.

  • Stretch marks: I think I spotted my first one!! :( Right between my holes from my belly button piercing!

  • Food cravings: I guess you could say sweets!

  • Movement: He is still movin' and groovin' around in there! There is not much space for him anymore, but that just means it rocks my body more!

  • Labor signs: I had some cramping and difficulty breathing a little bit this week! I will have my check-up on Monday, so hopefully there will be some progress!

  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little man! It has pretty much taken over my mind all day, every day!

  • What I miss most: Fitting in my old clothes, getting off the couch/bed/chair without gearing up to do so first!, and having a beer/wine on the deck

  • Milestones: We are FULL TERM! Although this has been the case for a week now, it still shocks me I could have this baby at ANY time!

No comments:

Post a Comment