Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

You heard it here first folks, we are currently in the midst of the most "epic, snowstorm/ice storm of the century!" Yes, I just made that up...but if you were home and watching any television news program, you would believe it too! Luckily for us, this ice storm is closing school and we found out at 3:00 pm that we would be cancelled tomorrow too! Nothing better than having a couple of extra days to get things done around here that don't normally happen! I have made tomorrow's mission planning a certain someone's 1st Birthday party! I have soo many ideas, I'm having trouble deciding on one. Here are some of my ideas...

Pirates (not the ugly, dirty, kind...the cute, appropriate for a 1 year old kind:)
Baseball (he IS a boy...and it just seems like a fun time!)
Dr. Seuss (I know it's ME who has the obsession with all things Dr. Seuss...but it's so darn cute!)

Can I get some help here? Let me know what you think? Are you snowed...err...iced in too? Anyone else a little obsessed with planning parties?





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I finally know what snowpocalypse is......I saw that on fb and I had no idea what you were talking about. We are not snowed in or iced in....hahah...everyone was talking about the big storm but it just missed us! Eric had 1 day off....but he really didn't need it......I had 0 days off. I keep hearing about your weather though. My mother has called everyday to tell me about it! haha She also mentioned she had a baby fix the other day since they came to visit. I wish I could get a fix that easy! On another note, I think you should do the Dr. Seues theme. Baseball will be even cuter when he's a little older. But whatever you choose will be great! I can't wait for the party! Feel free to call me sometime! Otherwise I guess I'll have to continue to stock you on here and fb! Well this is probably the longest comment ever so have a great snoooooow day again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the baseball picture.....it says Conner! haha I thought it was a picture you found on the internet. Cute work L!

    ReplyDelete