Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Night 2009

As I sat down to enjoy Oscar night, I couldn't help but get hung up on the crazy red carpet fashion/drama! I went ahead and started watching the hour before the show started. M thought I was slightly crazy, so I went to the bedroom to watch in peace..lol! I knew he couldn't stand being away though, so he finally joined me once the show began. However, for the red carpet fashion I was definetely on my own! I thought I would recap some of my favs and not-so-faves of the night!

I'm not really a fan of Miley Cyrus, but I thought her dress was georgeous! She looked a little big over-dressed for a girl her age, but there was no denying the beautiful gown!
I also LOVED Natalie Portman's amazing bubble gum pink gown. She always looks so put together and natural. Kate Winslet looked radiant as ever last night! Her dress was pretty, but I thought her hair and make-up were simply beautiful! She definetely looked like the leading lady that she is!
Like everyone else and their mother, I of course couldn't take my eyes away from Brad & Angelina. I was drawn to Angelina even though I did not care for her look. I heard one of the random tv shows referring to her as looking like a Disney villian and I couldn't get that idea out of my head! haha :) (I think it was the HUGE emerald earrings!) Brad was looking amazing as the best peice of arm candy all night :)
Amy Adams is super cute, but I did not care for her dress. I know a lot of people criticized her look altogether, but I LOVED the necklace! It just didn't go with the dress...
That's my Oscar recap...in all of it's glory...haha. Sorry it is so late, I really did BEGIN it on Monday....oops:)

No comments:

Post a Comment