Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week in review

Whoo! I can't believe I have gone so long without a post! I kept meaning to post last week, but I was quite busy. I would apologize, but I'm not sure anyone was actually heartbroken not reading a post from me... :)

I WAS going to attempt to make this post my 25 Things About Me, but it is taken WAY longer than I had anticipated! (It's actually quite hard to sit down and think of 25 worthy things about myself to share!) Maybe by tomorrow I can have a list done...maybe not..the GRAMMY'S are on! Along with Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters...goodness, I just realized how pathetic my tv watching habit is! Well...off I go to feed my television addiction!

3 comments:

  1. oh come on Leslianne! We all want to hear the details of your life! :) Hey...did you just give people a random letter or how did you pick it? My list was a hit! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...well I'm flattered! And yes...I just randomly picked a letter out of the air...glad to hear you could think of some things to go with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been a few days and still no "25 things" post!!! get on it! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete