Monday, January 26, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was quite relaxing and nice for a change! M surprised me and came home EARLY on Friday from his trip to Dallas! I was excited and we spent the night catching up and of course playing the Wii. He THOUGHT he was going to come back to a pro-Wii bowler/tennis player/MarioKart of a wife....but that sure didn't happen! I didn't even turn the thing on the WHOLE week!
I won't bore you with the details of our relaxing (i.e. nothing-happening) weekend. It was just nice to have nothing to do for a change. I enjoy being as lazy as possible on Sunday afternoons, trying my best to not get out of my PJ's. :o) I kept telling myself that I would post, but I just couldn't pull myself away from the couch for long enough. I also was quite happy to see that Juno has made it onto our HBO On Demand, so of course I had to watch that! (so funny!)
Our area is supposed to get some snow tonight, and I can't help but hope for at least a 2-hr delay!! I know it's kind of pathetic, but honestly I would LOVE to sleep in sometime this week...I think I got a little TOO used to a couple of weeks ago! Ok, I better get some things done before my Monday night line-up comes on! I can't wait to see who Jason sends home this week on The Bachelor....as long as it isn't:
Melissa...
or Molly...
and if Jason really wanted to make me happy...he would eliminate Shannon! (seriously, telling him every detail of his OWN life is only going to FREAK him out! C'mon girl...please tell me you are just kidding!?!)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Shannon is CRAZY! We will see in just a few :)
    Oh...and it's okay to hope for a 2hour delay. I've already said my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends like that are the BEST!!! And maybe you'll get your 2-hour delay (or even closing) tomorrow... 4-6 inches of snow today/tonight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your letter is R! Looking forward to your post! :)

    ReplyDelete