Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

So far...not so good! I'm trying to keep up with this blog, but there has been a LOT happening lately! Right after my first post, M suprised me with a trip to VEGAS! We left a few days after Christmas and came back NYE. This was my first trip to Vegas and I was in L-O-V-E!! I think I drove M a little crazy by singing "Viva LAS VEGAS" a little TOO much on the way there...oh well, it was HIS idea right? :) Even with the freezing weather (well for Vegas) at least, the lights, sounds, and craziness was so much fun! We had a great time and I feel fortunate to have such an amazing husband! I won't bore you to death with all (200) of my pictures, but here are a few from our trip!

Watching the Bellagio fountains!

Ahh....the view I woke up to in the morning :)

Our hotel, Planet Hollywood


Since it was right after Christmas, the Bellagio was still all decked out...and I was in awe of the amazing sights! These cute snowmen are made of fresh flowers...and that is only a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment